When everyday people are able to
understand & leverage the law,
more justice is possible.
WhAT I Believe
- Money should not inform the quality of representation.
- People charged with crimes deserve dignity and respect.
- A strong community supports a strong defense.
- The law can be a weapon to fight oppression.
WhAT I DO
- I listen. My clients are the only experts on their own lives.
- I break it down. The law as it affects your life should be understandable.
- I guide you through the process so that you can rest easy.
- My collaborative approach to lawyering promotes outcomes that work.